Paul, Marian and Dale look forward to welcoming you to Old Joe’s Kaia.
We provide an intimate lifestyle experience of harmony, care and excellence.
OLD JOE’S KAIA’S CONTACT DETAILS:
N4 Schoemanskloof Rd
Schoemanskloof Valley, Mpumalanga
PO Box 108, Schagen, 1207, South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)83 229 3751 OR +27 (0)72 2613519
Fax: +27 (0)86 518 1778
Follow us on
Map and Directions
OR Tambo (Johannesburg International) Airport to Old Joe’s Kaia Guesthouse
- On departure from the main terminal, take the R21 out of the airport.
- After approx 5km, take the N12 to Witbank. You will pass Boksburg, Benoni and Springs.
- The N12 joins the N4 at Witbank. Continue on this road past Witbank and through the Middelburg toll gate (approximately half way to Old Joe’s Kaia).
- Still on the N4, continue past Belfast and Machadodorp until you reach the Machado Toll Plaza.
- Approx 1 km after this Toll Plaza, the N4 splits. Keep to the left and follow the sign that reads N4 via Schoemanskloof. / R36 Lydenburg. (Note that old maps show this road as the R539). Take the odometer reading in your car at this point.
- Now continue on the N4 Schoemanskloof road for 42km (enjoy the scenery!). (Do not take the R36 Lydenburg turn off approx 16km from the N4 split.)
- 42km from the N4 split you will encounter the Old Joe’s Kaia road sign. The lodge lies on the left hand side of the road.
Nelspruit to Old Joe’s Kaia Guesthouse
- Exit Nelspruit on the western side on the N4 to Johannesburg.
- After approx 30 kms, just past the large bridge over the Crocodile River, the N4 splits into two. Follow the road that turns off to the right – N4 Schoemanskloof
- Follow this road for approximately 26kms. Old Joe’s Kaia is situated on the right hand side of the road.
Welcome to Old Joe’s Kaia !
We require a deposit of 50% to secure your reservation if it is longer than 7 days from the date of your stay. This also serves as part of a cancellation fee (please see Cancellation Policy below).
Either of the following two payment methods will be accepted:
- By credit card: We will fax you a document whereby you supply us with the necessary details and your signature for authorisation of payment.
- Bank transfer: We will supply you with our banking details via email, once we have received your enquiry.
A reservation is provisional until the arrangements concerning the deposit have been finalised.
Back to Top
Old Joe’s Kaia reserves the right to charge the following cancellation fees should a confirmed reservation be cancelled within the following periods:
- If cancellation of any booking or any part thereof is received within 30 to 8 days prior to arrival, the 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- Cancellation of any booking or any part thereof received within 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total balance (accommodation fees) will be forfeited.
- In the event of guests’ premature departure the full extent of a pre-booked stay is payable.
- All reservation amendments or cancellations are valid only if advised and accepted in writing, via fax or e-mail.
Terms and Conditions
- In this document, Old Joe’s Kaia shall mean: Always Good to Invest 37 CC t/a Old Joe’s Kaia Guest House.
- This agreement and subsequent interpretation shall be subject to South African Law.
- All reservations will be on a pre-payment basis as outlined. Should the payment not be timeously received, Old Joe’s Kaia reserves the right to automatically cancel such reserved accommodation.
- All rates are quoted per person per night, inclusive of V.A.T.
- Old Joe’s Kaia reserves the right to amend the published rates without notice.
- It is the sole responsibility of the guest to ensure that he/she carries the correct comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover themselves, as well as any dependants/traveling companions for the duration of their stay at Old Joe’s Kaia. This insurance should include cover in respect of, but not limited to, the following: medical expenses, repatriation expenses, damage/theft/loss of personal baggage, money and goods, and in the case of a natural disaster or unavoidable occurrence (such as airline strikes, floods etc.) Guests will be charged directly by the relevant service providers, relating to any of the above.
- Check in time is from 14:00 and check-out time is 10:30. Any variations on these times must be advised prior to guests’ arrival at Old Joe’s Kaia
- Children older than 6 years of age are welcome. Younger children are accommodated only by arrangement.
- Children are allowed on walks and around the pool area as long as accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Children younger than 12 years of age, sharing with full paying adults, pay 50% of the quoted adult tariff.
Back to Top